Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Weston!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday!  It's his last year in his 20's.  I really can't believe it.  I swear we just turned 21.  

I thought as any good and loving wife should do to post pictures of his adorableness as a child.  In searching for pictures, I've come across a picture of us with a group of friends circa 1997 headed to the 8th grade dance.  That picture deserves it's own post though.  These are copies of scanned pictures so please excuse the poor quality. 



Such a dapper fella'.

And here's a final picture of the Tennessee cornhole set for his birthday.  He loves it!  I think it turned out pretty good, and we have it loaded in the car now to take with us to the game this weekend.  Let's Go Vols!  And Happy Birthday Honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment