Friday, March 1, 2013

Beebumpin' Along

This is my last week of my second trimester, and it's time for another post of baby bump pictures.  Things are going well, I think, if the amount of kicks I'm feeling is any indication.  It's been a little over 4 weeks since I last saw my doctor, but I go in Monday for a check up and the infamous glucose test.


These weekly progression of photos are definitely capturing changes between a week's time.





I'm not quite sure how Hannah went from an eggplant to a cauliflower.  Sounds like a regression in produce size if you ask Weston and I.  According to the books, she's a little over 2 pounds and 14 inches long!


I can't wait to start my third trimester!  I hope it treats me as well as the first two have!  Only 3 months left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment