Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sip n See

This past weekend we went back home to meet the sweetest, newest member of our family.  My niece was born on August 3, and she is just precious.  I love her so much, and I love that she will be so close in age with Hannah.



While I was in town visiting, my mom hosted a Sip n See for her friends to meet her two newest granddaughters.  My mom put together the most adorable party with vintage decor.





Mom picked out matching smocked dresses for the girls to wear.


The girls wore their pearl bracelets.  Hannah's bracelet was a gift from her Nonna at the party.


After the party, we took this picture of my brother, Joe, and Caroline with Hannah and me.


It was so nice to meet the women who have prayed over our babies.  They have prayed for us before we conceived, and their prayers continue for us.  We are forever grateful.

Thank you to my mom for pulling off such an amazing party.  No detail was left undone.  I wish I had pictures of the food.  Even the watermelon were cut in tiny heart shapes, and everything was really delicious.


All the photo credits go to my brother.  I'm so glad he brought with him his talents and camera, as I had left my camera in Birmingham!


1 comment: