Monday, February 25, 2013

Cousins and a Nursery Update

Well I think I can officially broadcast that Hannah will have a new cousin arriving late July!    My brother, Joe, and his wife, Lindsey, are expecting!  Hannah and Baby Griffey will be about two months apart.  We will be finding out the gender in a few weeks for their baby, and I can't wait.


Weston and I came to Franklin for the weekend to celebrate my Mom's birthday.  This was the first visit we've had together with two visible baby bumps.  Lindsey is at 17 weeks, and I'm at 26 weeks.


It was so much fun swapping stories and ideas for the babies and nursery rooms.  While I was in town, I had my mom help me sew the curtains for the nursery.  I don't have them hung yet.  I'm still deciding on the curtain rod, but Hannah's room has made some progress.


We have a crib!  We chose a white Jenny Lind crib, and Weston's parent's were so generous to give this to us as a baby gift. 


We ordered two of these vintage looking floral crib sheets from the Shabby Chenille collection at Carousel Designs.  We also ordered enough fabric to sew curtains and a blanket.  We still need to get the fabric for the crib skirt too.

  

And I found this little shabby chic table at World Market.  We plan on using it as a little table next to my glider.

Well that is it for nursery updates.  We have several things ordered that haven't come in just yet.  I'll be sure to share once they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment