Monday, July 1, 2013

A Night Out

This post is a little late, but two weeks ago marked our first night out to dinner with the baby and friends.  It was so nice to blow dry my hair, put makeup on, and have dinner out at my favorite restaurant, Cocina Superior.  Not to mention that our company for dinner happened to be our very best friends who traveled to Birmingham with gifts in tow like Santa Claus to meet Hannah.

I think Jenny said Hannah was the first newborn she's ever held.  She became really comfortable with her in no time. 



And it had been over a decade since Jakob has held a little one.  I can not get over how tiny she looks in his arms!!


Jakob picked out the hairbow she's wearing along with a few others for Hannah all by himself.  Melt. My. Heart.  Thank you Jakob!!



And of course this occasion with Jenny and Jakob definitely deserved a photo shoot in our front yard.




First family photo. :)

And of course the star of this whole show...


I would like you to notice the difference in Weston's smile from the picture of him holding her and the one before of the three of us.  Now I know to get a big, genuine grin I need to put the baby in his arms.

Me and my girl.



I know we documented a lot of pictures for a dinner out.  Bear with me.  :)


It was surreal to ask the hostess for a table for four and a baby.


So thankful for great friends like ours.  Jakob is preparing for the bar exam while working full time, and the fact that they took out a weekend to come visit when free time is so limited just to meet Hannah means the world to Weston and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment