Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Overdue

I am long overdue with a post here.  We've been busy.  Mostly trying to get Hannah comfortable with the right meds for her reflux.  We've switched from Zantac, which worked great for a short period, to a stronger medicine, Prilosec.  I am trying to give it some time to work before we try anything else.  Some moments I feel like it's helping and other times I don't.  She used to go down for naps like a champ, and now her naps last 5 minutes unless I'm holding her completely upright.  Hannah sleeps amazingly well at night though and gives us 7-8 hours of sleep consistently every night for weeks now.


Hannah has been smiling and cooing so much lately!  It is so fun to see her little personality developing.  We played dress up with my baby doll and got some pictures last time my mom visited.



 
I love this candid shot with my mom.



There were wardrobe changes in this photo shoot.



 



And another wardrobe change...

 

 And last but not least, we have tailfeathers and all.




3 comments:

  1. Girl, it sounds like Hannah is doing awesome besides her reflux! Listen, our Addy has it and I wasn't sure how we were going to make it! I didn't know what to do with her! She is on Zantac and we also put 2 teaspoons of rice cereal in her bottle which has helped a ton. She still has her moments:) I hope it passes for your sweet girl soon. BTW, she is a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Those tailfeather bloomers are the funniest and cutest things I've ever seen! She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete