Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Easter!

It certainly has been a Happy Easter here!  This has been our first Easter to celebrate back home in a few years.  It was great to be back, but Weston had to work a couple 24 hour shifts this weekend which meant we greatly missed him on Sunday.  The Easter bunny came to visit on Saturday morning so that Daddy wouldn't miss her egg hunt and basket opening.  I didn't grab any pictures from this because I was recording a video, but she squealed with delight with her basket.  She loved everything the bunny left her and has become a little bit of a Jellybean addict this year.

I miraculously got us ready ahead of schedule for Easter morning mass which meant I was able to take a few pictures.  I pushed the chair into better lighting and told Hannah I was going to go grab my camera in the kitchen to take her pictures.  When I came back, she already got herself up in the chair and was sitting there waiting for me.  When did she get so big?!





We took pictures with the girls after mass in front of the alter.  These girls are precious to one another.




Then we headed back to my parents house for a ham dinner.  My mom sure sets the bar high when it comes to hosting, and everything was beautiful and delicious.



We had our traditional coconut bunny cake.


The girls got a cute matching outfit, a book, and a pinwheel from Grandma and Granddad.


Fun was had.


I love how these girls are not even two years old yet their bond and love is so strong.






I love Caroline's expression in these next two of the series.



We had an Easter egg hunt out front.  Caroline was quite the hunter of eggs.  Hannah was more interested in getting what was inside of the eggs.  By the end of the hunt, Hannah only had three eggs in her basket but five treats.  HA!




Egg hunts are serious business.





Praises to my living Savior and His pain and suffering He endured for our sin.  His blessings endure forever.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment