Friday, June 29, 2012

5 years

I really can't believe that tomorrow will mark our 5 year wedding anniversary.  I am so lucky that God blessed me with Weston to be my partner in life.  He is my best friend.


I know it sounds cliche, but it really feels like this day was just yesterday.  But then I think of where we've come in those 5 years.  How we've worked so hard to build this beautiful life together, and I know there is so much more to this story that we've just begun.






We're headed to Gulf Shores this weekend for a friend's wedding.  I think it will be fun to celebrate our anniversary while listening to another couple making their vows to one another.

1 comment:

  1. So blessed to have you as my daughter too! <3 We love you both and are so proud of all you guys have accomplished... the best is yet to come! <3

    ReplyDelete