Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nursery Reveal

Well we are closing in on 37 weeks, and I can't wait to have Hannah here and welcome her into her nursery.  I imagine we'll be spending many hours together nursing on the glider and changing diapers on her dresser.  I'm so happy and grateful to have such a beautiful space come together to spend those hours with my baby girl.



And a little detail of the collage over the dresser.

 
And the heart button art made by my mom.


And her Jenny Lind crib given as a gift from my in-laws.  I painted the H with the same pink paint from her dresser.  Both the H and the open frame are from Hobby Lobby.


I love, love, love her chandelier that I have had my eye on from Home Depot online.  The price, look, and size were perfect for her room!


The glider/swivel chair was an extremely generous gift from my parents.  Thanks Mom and Dad!  The rocker has become their traditional gift to give to each of their children's family when expecting their first baby.  This chair is so comfortable.  We love it, and in case you're wondering, yes, we had the chair scotchgarded and comes with a warranty on pretty much any type of stain.  The ottoman pouf I purchased off of etsy, and I love the quality and how perfectly the seams match up.




The cute ruffle pillow was sewn by my mom.


The shabby, chic shelf was another find off etsy.  I think the dress on the right is what we plan on bringing her home in from the hospital.  It was the dress that my dad picked out for me to wear home in after I was born.  The veil in the middle was from my First Communion, and my flower girl wore in our wedding.  The dress on the left was just a cute one I got from Gap. :)  Don't worry about the vintage girls in the pink frame.  They creep out Weston.  I just like the frame, and I plan on putting a picture of our cutie in there one day.


And yes, I got her monogrammed wooden hangers off etsy.  They were cheaper than ordering a pack of 5 plain wooden baby hangers, and I think they're so sweet.  The ball mason jar wins the prize for oldest item in her room.  This mason jar was Hannah's great, great Grandma Hart's jar dated in 1908.  It's special because her middle name is Hart and Ball glass was made in our hometown of Muncie, IN.



Where We Got It

Crib: Amazon-White Jenny Lind Crib
Bedding: Carousel Designs-sheets, Quilt-handmade, Skirt-handmade
Dresser: Craigslist (refinished)
Faux Sheepskin Rug: Home Decorators Collection
Glider: Local Baby Store, Brand: "Best Chairs", Style: "Lucy"
Ottoman: Etsy, Zeldabelle Shop
Curtains: handmade, fabric from Carousel Designs
Shelf: Etsy, Cottage Home Decor
Chandelier: Home Depot, Hampton Bay "Kristin Chandelier"
Bookcase: Target, Carson Bookcase in White
Side Table: World Market
Baskets: Wal Mart
Lamp: Base-Target, Shade-handmade

Well that's her room!  I hope she loves being in it as much as I do!


10 comments:

  1. Hi found this picture of your nursery on Pinterest! Was just curious what the color is you used on her walls! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The color is Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful nursery! Found you through Pinterest. Was just curious the color paint you used for that darling dresser?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie! The color is Behr's Sweet Nothing. You can see the dresser redo in this post! http://frontporchlemonades.blogspot.com/2013/02/nursery-changing-table-redo.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so perfect for a little girl! I love everything about this nursery!

      Delete
  5. I love it!! What brand and color is the carpet under the white rug? it looks great with color of the walls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary Beth
    I love your wall shelf!! I'm trying to find someone to make me one like yours. Is there any way you could email me a close up pic of it?
    Julieadrewry@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through pinterest! what a beautiful nursery it is... I just love that color you used to paint the H in the frame. Finally.. your baby is sooo lucky
    nurseries in birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you happen to remember the etsy shop you purchased the monogrammed wooden hangers?

    ReplyDelete