Sunday, June 16, 2013

First Father's Day

Hannah is very blessed to have such a wonderful daddy.


He is such a great provider.  Hard-working and driven with very few complaints on the extremely long hours he puts in a day.  And then he comes home and scoops her up because he's missed her during the day, and you would never guess the stressful days he puts in when you see him with her.


Yep, she's a pretty lucky girl.  I hope they have a relationship like I do with my Dad.  I loved being a daddy's girl, and his love for me and our family showed me what to look for in my husband and the father of my own children.  I was so happy to have him come for a visit this weekend and celebrate.



Yep it was a pretty good Father's Day.


Not to mention Hannah has her Pops (Weston's dad) who is quite smitten with her as well.  I am forever grateful to have a father-in-law who raised a man through his example who is an incredible husband and father.


 Happy Father's Day, indeed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment