Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tasting and Trains

Last weekend, Weston's parents came in town for a visit, and we had a really great time with them as always.  We got Mike and Debbie started on Downton Abbey.  And by started, I mean we watched the ENTIRE first season in one weekend.  I think they're hooked.

In between all the drama at Downton, we made a trip to Ozan Vineyard for a wine tasting and train ride through the countryside.  It was a gorgeous day!  I was kicking myself for forgetting my camera, but I did take a few from the iphone.

  



We packed a picnic with sandwiches and cheese and crackers to have with the wine tasting.



 After our wine tasting, we took a tour of the vineyard and a little train ride through the countryside.


To finish our weekend off, we took Debbie and Mike to our favorite place to get a downtown view- the rooftop lounge at the Redmont hotel. 


We couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  Thank you Mike and Debbie for coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you and Weston for having us! We had the very best time with you guys, as always!!! I love you both with all my heart and Mike and I are going to start watching the 2nd season of Downton Abbey!!!

    ReplyDelete