Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little Late

Good thing I don't get graded for my blogging.  I would have to plead with the teacher that the dog ate my blog posts and probably get held back a grade.  I know it's been so long since I've posted anything.  I have pictures piling up on my camera with no blogging to go along with them.  The longer I put off posting anything, the harder it was to get back.  But I am back!

I have pictures I'm rediscovering from two months ago.  We met up with some of our lifelong friends and spouses at a cabin in Gatlinburg.  It was a good meeting place for us as we traveled from Kentucky, Nashville, and Alabama.  It was a really fun weekend, and two of the four couples went to the Tennessee game.  Oh to be back two months ago when we had a coach and a team that was hopeful of the good things to come this season.


Jenny and Jakob, our other half, joined us at the game. 


It was pouring down rain when we were walking to the stadium.  So Jenny and I ran to the bookstore to buy our way overpriced $10 ponchos.  Here's hoping that the money the university makes off those ponchos will buy us a new coach!
 


Fortunately we scored seats under the overhang of the second level, and it stopped raining about the time off kick off.

  
Jenny and I had fun taking pictures of our men during the game.


After the game, we headed back to meet up with Jennifer, Erica, David, and Ryan to eat dinner.  Afterwards, we spent a late night talking on the porch of the cabin and soaking in the hot tub.  The only issue was the  cabins in this resort were a little too close for comfort, and our vacationing neighbor was not too pleased with our late night chats.  I think we got about 8 hours of sleep the entire weekend, but we had to make the most of our little time together.

David and Weston




Thank you for such an awesome time friends!  Next time lets get a cabin without neighbors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment