Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby Bump Ahead

I've been getting requests on posting baby bump pictures.  So for my mom and MIL enjoyment, I'll post what I have so far.  I definitely have gained the "you ate too much pooch", and Weston laughs at how I rock my jeans unbuttoned after dinner.  But I just went to the doctor today, and I've only gained less than a pound and still weigh about what I did pre-pregnancy.  I did have a dream the night after our Thanksgiving feast that I gained over 40 pounds at my 14 week appointment.  The numbers on the scale kept going up, and the nurse just had me step off once it hit past 40.  Oh crazy pregnancy dreams!

I'm sure I'll look back on these baby bump pictures and enjoy them, but I'm already starting to regret doing them weekly.  I guess the further along I am the more difference we'll see week to week.  And yes, I do realize I probably won't have the time or energy if we're blessed with more children, but it's fun to do for the first. :)






Well that's all for now.  I'll try to post these regularly each week as we go along.

Thank you all so much for all your love and support with our news.  It was so exciting to share with the world, and everyone's kind comments made it even sweeter.

Before I leave, Weston found this somewhere online, and he said he wants this for the baby.  Who needs a baby bjorn when you could have this??


No comments:

Post a Comment