Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weeks 17 and 18

Weeks 17 and 18 flew by for us like time does for all of us at Christmas.  We celebrated my 29th birthday on the day I turned 17 weeks.  So we snapped the weekly picture on our way to dinner.  Weston was really sweet and treated me to a day of beauty for my birthday.  I got a pedicure in the morning, and my makeup done before dinner at MAC.  I love MAC makeup.  It was really a wonderful day with my honey, and the pedicure was so relaxing.  I haven't had a pedicure since the day of my wedding 5 years ago!  I think I may have to have another one or two pedicures before the baby comes.


So here is week 17.  I thought I started feeling the baby moving at night around this time, but Weston thought it was a little too early for me to feel movement as a first time mom.  But the further along I go, I am certain that I am feeling the baby, and it is so reassuring to feel the flutters.


Wait a minute! Silly daddy.





This week is the big week.  We find out boy or girl!  We're starting to get really excited to know if we'll be having a son or daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment