Friday, December 14, 2012

Sweet Sixteen

I hit the sweet sixteen this week in the pregnancy, and I am still feeling great.  My regular clothes are starting to get tight.  So I ordered a pair of skinny jeans and a couple cotton shirts to start my maternity wardrobe from Old Navy, and I love them.  I was really nervous to order anything online without trying it on.  So I am really glad it worked out!  It's still a little weird wearing the full panel jeans.  I feel a little like Steve Urkel wearing them, and when I showed Weston what was going on under there with full panel maternity jeans, his face was priceless both confused and slightly disturbed.

By the way, speaking of online ordering I am really digging the online shopping this year for Christmas presents, especially when you can score some free shipping.  No driving, no crowds, yes please!

And without further adieu, baby bump photos...





I definitely feel like I am starting to pop between weeks 15 and 16.  I better start using that cocoa butter more religiously now.

And here is a little collage I put together using photoshop elements.  I'm trying out the 30 day trial, and I'm struggling with making these side by side comparisons.  There must be an easier way.  Any tips?  I think I'll be practicing more with it this month and see if it's something I want to buy.


Happy Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment