Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas 2012

January is a month that seems to drag on, but this year it has flown by!  It probably has something to do with finding out we're having a little girl which then spurred starting our baby registry and getting the nursery and guest rooms ready.  I can't wait to share pictures from all we've been doing on the rooms, but before it's February, I thought I'd share some Christmas pictures.




This little girl just loved to unwrap the presents.  It didn't matter who the gift was to or what was inside, but tearing that wrapping paper was so much fun.





 

Santa sure was good to these kids this year.  Katie's favorite was a baby doll who sucks her pacifier.






Poor Weston missed most of the Christmas celebrations with being so sick at his parent's house, but he was well enough to open presents later with his little helper.


Katie is barely holding on to the lower end of the charts in weight, and her pants tend to sag on her which cracks me up.  I think she's just going to be on the thin side like her daddy was as a kid.  And that's ok because she still has these adorable cheeks to kiss.


I really didn't get any pictures besides the kids.  With Weston not well, I didn't break out the camera for a family picture on either side of the family.  But we did snap this one before my birthday dinner awhile back.


Merry Christmas in January y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment