Thursday, October 24, 2013

5 months

We spent Hannah's 5 month birthday in San Francisco.  Weston had a work conference, and my parents, Hannah, and I joined him for a little vacation time.  After returning from SF, we've also been back in Nashville for an interview for Weston.  I think we were out of town 12 days in a 13 day stretch.  So forgive me as I catch up on the latest happenings in the next few posts.  But before I do that, here is our 5 month old.


This month has been full of new experiences for Hannah.  The biggest would be her first flight and first vacation.  She also has been trying a little rice cereal here and there.


She is quite the studier.  Her eyes scan and then focus on everything around her.  She can have very smiley moments, but things such as Mommy's camera brings out a more serious and inquisitive looks.


I have a feeling baby proofing is in my very near future.  This girl is getting mobile.


...very mobile.


All in all, it was a very busy and fun month with our 5 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment