Sunday, October 6, 2013

Our Water Baby

Hannah loves the water.  Bathtime may be her favorite time of the day.  And many times a bath is our saving grace for a fussy evening with her.  So we knew we had to get her in the pool before it closed for the summer.  So while we were back home over Labor Day for Hannah's Baptism, we took her down with her cousins for a dip in my parent's neighborhood pool.


Hannah loved the pool.  We weren't sure with the chillier than bath water temps what she would think, but she was relaxed and floated around with us.


Her cute little toes wiggled in the water.



I think it was at this point of photographing Hannah's feet in the pool that my family started laughing.  Poor girl get photographed a lot.  But I don't want to miss one thing.

There was also a cannon ball show being put on by my dad and my nephew, Matthew.


And the girls watched from the pool's edge.


And Hannah fell asleep in my arms in the pool.  So we got her out and dried her off.  My mom happily snuggled Hannah in her ducky robe while we swam.


First pool experience I would rate a success.  Can't wait for lots of fun in the sun next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment