Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch with the Cousin

While we were in Franklin for Weston's interview, I really wanted to take Hannah and her "twin" cousin, Caroline, to the pumpkin patch.  I had big ideas of going to Gentry's farm so that Hannah could see all the animals and take a hayride, but with the two little ones, I compromised with everyone on the pumpkin patch next to the mall.  All the proceeds went to a good cause benefiting siblings of childhood cancer patients, but next year I'm taking her to the farm too.  Despite our suburban setting, we were still able to get some cute pictures of the girls.  And Hannah had a blast touching all the different pumpkins and fell in love with one pumpkin in particular, and Caroline seemed to have fun as well.  So I guess you would call the pumpkin patch a success this year!


Caroline was loving Hannah's pumpkin bib when we first met up.


I'll just let the pictures do the talking because there is A LOT.  And adorable pictures need no words.














After the pumpkin patch, we went back to Grandma and Granddad's house for chili.  The grandparents gave the girls a cute spider book and adorable pumpkin sleepers with these pumpkin hats.

 

So much fun!  Only wish our other 3 cousins in Texas could have joined us.  I can just picture these girls trick or treating together in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment