Friday, October 25, 2013

Sweet Caroline

About a month ago, Hannah and I made our way back to Tennessee for my newest niece's baptism.  My brother, Joe, and sister-in-law, Lindsey, had their first baby in the beginning of August.  They named her Caroline Reese, and she is as sweet as can be.


There were plenty of Caroline's friends in attendance looking as adorable as ever.


My brother, Bryan, and Lindsey's sister, Autumn, are the godparents to little Caroline.  You can just see the love for this baby.


Caroline didn't make a peep through the entire celebration.  Although Hannah was quite talkative through it.  I think she was just happy for her cousin.
 



Caroline with her grandparents.




The best big brothers any girl could ask for.  Caroline is just as blessed to have these men in her life.



Lindsey and Joe hosted a really nice luncheon reception at the church following the Baptism.  I wish I had taken some more pictures, but each table had pink flowers in mason jars.  There was an adorable tiny kiddie table for the little ones, and my littlest of ones just snoozed in her uncle's lap.


Exhausted from all the excitement from her cousin's Baptism.

We love you sweet Caroline.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment